Posted: March 2, 2021
Reports to: EVP of Sales
Location: Atlanta, GA • Tampa/Orlando • Baltimore/DC • Los Angeles, San Diego, CA
Compensation: Benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Your duties in this position will include, but are not limited to:
At GiGstreem, we do one thing and one thing only – we provide the fastest, most reliable Internet service on the market, with the best customer service – guaranteed. Customers get zero throttling, zero latency – at the lowest cost.
This all starts with the people we hire. If you are ready to join a great team that is expanding nationally, with tremendous personal growth opportunities, where you can make a difference, GiGstreem is the place for you.
Position Summary: In this role, you will be a Sales Consultant for residential Multi-Family properties. Playing a pivotal role in driving consumer residential sales by implementing sales and marketing strategies at our multi-dwelling properties in your region. Results are achieved through successful customer relationship development and management, strategic selling, and exceptional customer service. He/she works as part of a team to drive new sales using a variety of prospecting and account penetration strategies, developing trusted business relationships with target customer decision-makers and key influencers, and implementing strategic sales plans to generate new sales revenue.
• Developing and managing a sales funnel to meet specific monthly sales targets.
Coordinating with field sales team to schedule onsite events at apartment, condo and multi-dwelling units.
• Maintaining ongoing relationships with internal and external partners to ensure all contractual obligations and targets are being met.
• Create, update, maintain NetSuite Opportunities/Accounts, and Excel files to track sales activity.
• Manage weekly calendar of activities and communicate it with MDU Team.
• Maintain marketing and sales materials in the field.
• Nightly reporting of scheduled visits and results to Sales Manager and attendance of weekly sales meetings as needed.
• Identifying and driving strategic sales opportunities at targeted multifamily properties to improve our brand recognition and exceed assigned sales quota.
• Performing strategic account planning and implementing effective sales plans to penetrate our services into apartment and condominium living units.
• Partnering and communicating regularly with other GiGstreem sales team members regarding strategic sales opportunities and strategies and participating in joint sales calls as needed.
• Support Business development growth by identifying potential new commercial and residential properties around our current client base drive new GiGstreem sales, and support contract renewals at existing customer properties.
• Promoting a positive reputation and brand image for GiGstreem in the marketplace.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
• Multifamily industry, especially vendor relationships with property management, is a plus.
• Working knowledge of internet, TV, VoIP, and IoT service solutions and a passion for discussing solutions with clients.
• Willingness to travel as required based on needs of the business.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Customer focused with exceptional customer service and customer relationship skills.
• Team player with unquestioned integrity and business ethics.
• Self-starter who leads by example and personal involvement.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time (40 hours per week), non-exempt/hourly position.
Travel: Travel is expected for this position. A valid California Driver’s Licenses for over three years and Clean DMV is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level and the climate when in the office are typically moderate. Must have the ability to work from a home office. When working in the field, the elements are dependent on Mother Nature. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; key/type. The employee is constantly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.