Posted: March 2, 2021
Reports to: CEO
Location: Atlanta, GA • Tampa/Orlando • Baltimore/DC
Compensation: Benefits will be commensurate with experience.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the execution of residential and commercial capital project launches, operational process development/improvement projects, and system/software development, delivering all projects on time and within budget.
As a senior manager on the Operations Team, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for working with the Director of Operations to build the Project Management Office including the hiring, training, and management of project managers, the development of department processes, procedures, and methodologies, the establishment of project plans and the development of KPIs to measure success.
To ensure the successful launch of all capital project launches, the Senior Project Manager will work with cross-functional partners through all stages of the project lifecycle including the evaluation and qualification of potential projects during pre-sales, the translation of the contract deliverables into the Internal Statement of Work at signing, the development, and implementation of the project plan and the post-launch financial and operational review.
• The development and management of project plans for all assigned projects including the documentation of requirements, establishing objectives, setting and achieving milestones and tasks to deliver on time and within budget.
• Assist with the hiring, training, and management of members of the Project Management Team, leading weekly meetings, regular performance evaluations, coaching, and all day-to-day administrative tasks.
• Manage cross-functional stakeholders through multiple communication channels, including regular project meetings, to keep all stakeholders informed on required updates and responsibilities to ensure the timely launch of new residential and commercial buildings.
• Delegate and assign project responsibilities; directing motivating and managing all project work and resources involved within the project. Ensure efficient use of company resources to meet the project deliverables.
• Oversee all project documentation including the status of milestones and tasks, producing regular internal and external reports and executive summaries.
• Evaluation of business processes, procedures, and systems, developing and executing improvement projects when necessary to drive efficiency and reduce cost.
• Produce reporting and visibility for cross-functional managers to ensure company policies are enforced and followed.
• Review financial information and prepare project budgets to reduce costs and promote profitability.
• Collaborate with department heads and human resources to enhance/restructure staff organization as necessary, implement succession plans for key management and supervisors, and advance cohesion between departments.
• Work cross-functionally to develop, document, and implement guidelines, evaluations, recruitment, and promotion processes and procedures.
• Develop and achieve strategic project goals and KPIs.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations
• Competency in understanding and developing the customer experience, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results in focus, and inspirational leadership.
• Ability to identify projects impacting critical issues and challenges and work with members of the Project Management team to develop and implement successful solutions.
• Knowledge of technologies and materials used in telecommunications site designs.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team, giving direction, implementing the action, and defining/measuring success.
• Awareness of general accounting/costing practices including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
• Proven ability to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all employees and management levels.
• Proficient in CRM, ERP, Billing, and other enterprise systems.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.